Friday, March 14, 2014

Pillow Power

Pillow Power

 
 
Shopping last night with my friend/neighbor was a sight to behold. Not due to my friend who left with a few small items but me who only wanted to go in to the particular store to return an ill fitting bathing suit. "Let's just have a poke around" she said.
"Ok" I agreed.
 
Let me tell you I hit the mother load of pillows. Beautiful, name brand and on double clearance. Wooop Woop!
 
Twenty pillows do not fit in shopping cart even if jammed and stuffed in. And when you have so many it tends to look like a display as I was told by a nice guy who was taking them from my cart as I shopped up an isle, that would not comfortable accommodate my madness. I think someone succeeded in shopping from my cart, because when I got home I was 2 pillows short. 
 
A nice sales associate finally rescued me and carried my pillow purchases to the cashier.
 
 
Thanks to the crazy cold winter weather the trunk of my friends car was frozen shut so into the back seat went the pillows that filled the space floor to ceiling promptly ending further shopping. Not very exciting but certainly memorable.
 
Now for more renovation photos:













No comments:

Post a Comment